HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - No spots score for this week, but.........
Old 02-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default No spots score for this week, but.........

My only bow right now is setup for 3D, and I've had it setup since last weeks indoor score. I've beenfocusing on 3D for about a week now in preperation ofthis upcoming weekends indoor 3D shoot in Harrisburg at the Eastern Sportsmans Show. Because I'm setup and focusing on foam right now, this week I won't be able to shoot a score for our indoor league, I really need to take the time for shooting foam instead.

With that said, I did get to an indoor 3D range tonight...............20 rhinehart targets with a max distance of 30 yards. Counting center X's as 12's, I shot a 228 tonight. I cleaned the course on 10's, and shot 14 x-rings. [8D]

This is with pins, and a long stabilizer setup for MBR class. I can't wait for this weekend, I really think I'm ready and as long as I keep my head screwed on straight should put on a pretty good show.

I'll be shooting another indoor 3D range tomorrow night with Jawshooter that is 28 targets and 36 yards max. I can't wait......