HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - If you're looking to get into the world of fat shafts
Old 02-05-2008, 09:35 AM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default If you're looking to get into the world of fat shafts

I may have a few to sell here soon. I think I have 11....but may only have 10. I also have several extra pin nock bushings and replacement glue in heads that are perfect for indoor target shooting. All arrows in great shape.....and all accessories new in the packages.

I'll defer to someone in the know on this stuff for pricing....but I'm NOT looking to make money, here. It'll be an offering that will be VERY attractive to someone looking for these type arrows.

GT X-cutter pros.

If this gets deleted....so be it. Like I said, though......not lookingto make a buck. Doing this to offer someone a good deal. I'll need to wait until my new arrows get here......so there will be a delay.

I likely have one each extra pin nock bushings and one each extra glue in tips for these arrows. All arrows already fletched with 4" low profile vanes.

Maybe Matt (RJ) can tell us what he thinks a good deal on these would be. Let's figure 10 arrows.

Also....these arrows are 27.5" and weigh 327gr.