HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowhunting, is it good?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:42 AM
Schultzy
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowhunting, is it good?

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

what are you going to bowhunt in Scotland??
Nothing as suchbecause our government accidently banned it, how funny lol. NOT.

I will practice with my bow here, there is an archery club in my village and i'll go hunting in the US.

Wow, I didn't know that! Sorry to hear that Girl. I tell you what, this bow hunting stuff is awesome and addictive!! Instead of launching lead or steel at an animal, your aiming an arrow and you see it all happen before your eye's! Its that damn good and exciting, the challenge is what its all about if its something you want to try! I took it a step farther and got rid of the compound and went out and purchased a recurve bow and I now hunt with that, I get more excited with my recurve then I ever thought was possible with a compound. After reading some of your previous post in threads I think you will be just fine picking up a bow and having fun with it and being efficient with it. It takes time, you just have to have the patience to follow through with it. Besides this world needs more lady's like yourself into bow hunting, this isn't just a guys sport like some think it is!! Good luck Girl!! Now get your but over here in the states and do some bow hunting!!