HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Week 4 scores talk.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 05:54 AM
mobow

Default RE: Week 4 scores talk.

Well, my X count went up, but my score was down a little. I guess it's mental, but when I warm up I shoot at a single spot and can drill X after X after X after X.......I even robinhooded another one......But man, you get me shooting at different spots.......BLAHHHHH........There's no rhyme or reason anymore, they're all over the place. I noticed on one of my spots I was grouping fairly consistently high/right so I aimed low/left.....Any guesses as to where I hit? Yeah, precisely where I was aiming. Next shot, I aimed at the X.....I don't remember where it hit but it wasn't the X, that's for sure.....I had 1 spot that I shot pretty consistently, and out of my 11 X's, 8 of them were just one spot.

I dunno, I managed to keep them all inside the 9 ring, which I'm pretty happy about.....It's like, I either hit the X or shot a 9, not very many 10's.....Fatter arrows will help some, but it's not an equipment issue, it's a ME issue. Maybe I'm just trying to get over this hump, take myself to my next level, and it's just not easy.