HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Elite GTO
Thread: Elite GTO
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 11:51 AM
HuntingBry
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Elite GTO

ORIGINAL: DeerStalker80

Yes he did marry the martin girl. No he doesnt own any of the company to my knowledge. I dont know the whole story they do but for him and his wife to get on archery talk and to be that way about something he also was apart of is speaking bad of himself as well. He was the VP of bowtech. I just cant support somebody that will talk about somebody in that way and IMO it was so he could start his own company and try to shut bowtech down. Well good job it worked. NOT There still makeing the top bows and coming out with new design without him so I guess he wasnt that big for the company. I think he out grew his own pants.
There wasa time when I agreed wholeheartedly with you about Kevin and his actions. No doubt, they were immature and showed some sour grapes over losing his job at Bowtech. However, since then he his realized his mistakes and admitted to them and made a very sincere effort to recant the things he has said. While it doesn't undo the wrongs, IMO it takes a big man to admit he is wrong. I know I have made mistakes and know how hard it is to swallow my pride and admit to them, so I give him credit there.

With that said, I don't really care about the behind-the-scenes stuff anymore and really care about what is going to be the best bow for me. The last two years I have been extremely impressed with Elite's offerings and while I'm not looking to buy a new compound this year, I can't wait to see what they come up with next year. There just might be an Elite in my hand if they keep cranking out bows of the same caliber.