HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bow Warranty - have you ever had to use it?
Old 01-28-2008, 01:35 PM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bow Warranty - have you ever had to use it?

yes, several times over the years. Ill start with back in the day Had a browning x-cellerator, it used to crackthe plasting rocker bushings under the limbs in the mounting pockets, warrenty took care of this several times, i shot the hell out of that bow, great service.

I used to shoot XI bows, one was the impact plus, it developed a large splinter on one of the limbs, XI took care of it no problems and installed two new limbs, great service.

My son currently has a parker hunter mag, we were on target 15 in the middle of a 3-d shoot and the bow flew apart on him at about half draw. There is a flush mounted screw on the lower cam module that shered off, sending parts flying, this bow was not even a year old at the time. Parker was great, the shop owner sucked where we bought it from, Parker replaced everything less the riser and string, service was great.

Recently my Matthews Q2 developed a small limb splinter, Matthews replaced both limbs, great service.