HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Octane Products
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Greg / MO
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Octane Products

Jeff, if I remember correctly from the ATA... the one-piece carried a MSRP of around $129.99. It comes with both hoods (one with the pre-cut foam containing a rust-inhibitive agent, and the other -- which was absolutely the buzz of the whole ATA show -- the one with the rubber lining hiding the rare-earth magnets. Every time I showed a dealer one of these, their mouths dropped open...

I had a mixture of field points and broadheads inserted into the quiver, and I would remove all the shafts from the bottom gripper, thus allowing them to just hang inside the hood. I would show the underneath side of the hood to the dealer, and they could plainly see there was nothing holding the heads in place from the sides. Then, I would take the quiver and literally throw it down the ground in my hand as hard as I could, stopping the momentum before the knocks slammed into the ground. Never once did I have an arrow come free from the hold of the magnets... They are simply the coolest quiver I've yet seen. Machined aluminum, tons of adjustability, and the hoods are finished in that awesome Invelvet finish and available in all the colors Bowtech offers on their website.

The site should be up soon at www.fuelthehunt.com