HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pics of the dead deer i found
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 PM
mossbergman11

Default RE: pics of the dead deer i found

ORIGINAL: MarquetteMagnum

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

im not too sure how he died i saw him in youth season and shot at him from 50-60 yards and missed by a mile (not trying to make excuses but i misjudged the yardage at the time and remingtion sluggers only go to like 40 yds before they drop) i saw no blood trail whats so ever and looked for a real long time. my guess is got shot by someone went on our land and couldnt find em. i couldnt tell the yotes found him

What time of year did you find him and when was this ( youth hunt). 50-60 yards missed by a mile???? 40 yards don't drop much, you sure that isn't your dead deer?

im almost positive there were other youth huntiers around there and me and my dad looked for over an hour to find anything to make sure i didnt hit it.
well youth season was 14 and 15 of november i dont remember when i found exactly but i was oon christmas break so im guessing december 20 ish???
when i found it the organs were hanging out and it didnt even smell and i could see that he was earing my corn because there was partillay digested corn all over