HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Kieth Warren and PETA
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Steve863
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kieth Warren and PETA

Charlie, I am in complete agreement with everything you said in this thread. I also will not keep quiet about things that are wrong about hunting and could hurt it just for the sake of unity amongst hunters. That is a lot of BS in my opinion. You are absolutely correct when you say that the general public will ultimately decide the fate of hunting and not some fringe group like PETA.

For the life of me I can't see why people think Warren's reply here was so great. It's not like he couldn't have known that there are people out there who think like the woman who wrote him. He was simply trying to show himself off here on how he could reply intelligently without getting hot under the collar. I don't think he did a good job at that anyway, since he had to tell us that he "is trying hard to keep his cool" in his reply or something like that. Most hunters viewing this video would already know what his thoughts on someone like this woman would be since he is out there making a living off hunting. I really don't think any non-hunter viewing this would take the hunters side by hearing his reply. To most of them he still probably looks like little more than a redneck hillbilly.