HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - i am sick of this
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Gingerbear

Default RE: i am sick of this

Well, secrets of a "ground bouncer"...that's what my family has titled me during season, same thing, we own 3200 acres and it's tough to keep people off of them. So, in the spring I take old fashioned harrows and flip them upside down in the driveways I don't use...during the summer grass grows up and over these and when those guys drive over them it doesn't put a hole inthe tire, it rips it apart. I also use my terracing builder and create a 2 or 3 ft deep "mote" around fileds that the ditch just runs flush with the filed..ie they can drive right in anywhere without a drive way....this is most fun when it snows, they can't see the ditch. If I see someone hunting on me without permission the first time they get a good talking to (unless there are kids there...don't ruin some kids chance to enjoy hunting becasue his dads an *******) the second time I see them I snap a digital pic, let the air out of a couple of tires and sit back and wait for the game warden...God forbid I see someone with an ATV driving on me...this is where I use nail boards..which aren't boards at all but 1/2 inch pipes with bolts running throug them