HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Where have you been all my life? Sword Apex Micro 3rd Plane review..
Old 01-22-2008, 07:32 PM
mobow

Default RE: Where have you been all my life? Sword Apex Micro 3rd Plane review..

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Nice review mobow. Now the only thing you left out was $. How's it cost comparison to other sights of it's equiv on the market?

When Brian was here (BPBowhunter), he had a Sword on his Allegiance. I was impressed with it.

I'm in the market for another sight, now I can buy a third Viper Predator PRO-MT or look another line, How's the microtuned differ from that one you have?
You know what Rob, you're right. Edited for that info, thanks. Rob, I have limited experience with micro adjust pins, so I couldn't give a real fine answer on that.....BUT, the pins on the Apex are pretty simple to make very small adjustments with. And especially the gang adjust. With the lazer markings for both windage and elevation on their respective blocks, it's very simple to see how much you've moved it. I sighted in my 20 yard pin last evening in 6 shots....Dead X on the 6th....