HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Massive Deer Feeding Mission in Colorado
Old 01-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Jimmy S
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Massive Deer Feeding Mission in Colorado

ORIGINAL: Marko B

Texas has more feeders, breeder pens, high fenced hunting operations, northern influenced deer genetics imported, bait taken deer etc than any other state and still has not a single case of documented CWD.

Trust me, they are looking for it... hard.

All of that really blows all the arguments against feeding out of the water.

That... and the fact that CWD really isn't the boogieman that everyone thought it was...

I mean... "don't feed deer in the winter because it is bad for them?"

Honestly?

I can find you scientists who believe that bigfoot mates with the loch Ness monster.

Odds are they went in to their study with a hypothesis already and curbed their findings accordingly.

What's the fear if they don't feed them? They are going to die...
And if they do feed them? They are going to die...

Seems to me, starvation is a heck of a lot less of a hypothetical.

No food = starvation...
You certainly have the right to your beliefs, but they're all just your personal opinion....no facts.
Do you feel that states like NH, Maine and NY are misleading us on purpose with their statements?
If your answer is yes, why?

Specifically why would my state (NH), a state that sets the number of deer allowed to be taken, a state that tells me when I can hunt, where I can hunt, what sex I am allowed to shoot, what weapon I am allowed to use...all these decisions made in the best interest of the deer.

Why would they tell me not to feed the deer if it wasn't in their best interest.