HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pick me apart #2
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 12:19 PM
ranger56528
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pick me apart #2

NOW it dosnt hurt so much to look....Way better keeping everything in a streight line,now maybe I will start picking you apart..jk...
Get a wrist strap(cant tell if you have one).I also like how you balance the bow between the thumb and pointer with fingers out twords target.I never understood how guys can actualy grip a bow and not have issues,to me balanceing the bow in the pocket makes for easier adlustments with out changing the grip.
The wrist strap will keep the bow from falling and helps stabilize the bow when set up right.Also when youve shot long enough youll get the hang of useing the release as a micro ajustment for pin placement without haveing to move your whole arm/hand....
Ive been shooting this way since I put a strap and got a mech release witch was more then likely around the time you were born...
Just keep at it.
After awhile it will become natual for that anchor point and you will know when you dont have a good draw.....
Also if you like to tinker you could have someone mark the anchor point by the corner of your mouth and put a kisser button on to keep that same point of anchor the same every time.....
startin to look good...