HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Place your bets....Mount Airy showdown.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:49 AM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Place your bets....Mount Airy showdown.

I love the descriptions Matt puts on this. Nice spin!

I'm going with (but this has no bearing on me trying, or not. I'll try every arrow)....

Matt.....Aaron.....Me.

In my opinion.....being young and having all the time in the world (and seemingly all the money...lol) to devote to this sport (target shooting) is a HUGE advantage. I'm happy for him. I used to see this a LOT in golf. You had guys living with their parents that were in from or just out of college.....and they could practice and play the game every day. HUGE, HUGE advantage. There's no substitute for it. I'm happy for anyone in this situation.

I have shot one round of 3D with a thumb release. I'm shooting my second, today.

Me and Aaron.....we have fun. We always do.

Aaron....you know how you and I shoot. If Matt's one of those guys who takes 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.....I'll break his neck and we'll leave him on the trail.

Giddyup, Matt

My money is on Jeff, the guy puts 110% into everything he does even when he doesnt know it.
And thanks, Diesel. I take that as a huge compliment. Good or not I'm gonna try.