HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review
Old 01-16-2008, 06:17 AM
M.Magis
Typical Buck

Default RE: Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review

jhnv, a lot of those things are dealer issues. My dealer spends a day filling fluids, lubing, and checking everything over before the buyer can take it home. If I’m not mistaken, they don’t come with diff lube from the factory. It should have also been explained to you that the batteries need “conditioning” before they take a full charge. You should have also received a small pamphlet all about the batteries, where it also explains the battery conditioning. I believe it states it’ll take around 10-12 charges before they are conditioned. I can’t understand why your dealer would order a new light before[/b] checking the connection. That should have been the first place to look. As you saw, the connections are very tight, and it would be easy for a person to think they had it connected, when it wasn’t fully seated. My lighter connection came loose as well. It took 2 minutes to figure out and fix. The Buggies are built by hand, and I think they are building more than they can handle and a few things are being missed. However, most of your issues should have been handled by the dealer before you took it home. He sounds like a nice guy, but perhaps he’s a new dealer.