HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hate to do it.....
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hate to do it.....

Balls, your my new motivation [8D]Me and you bro,me and you. Bring it This is a tip to help you with your target panic Every time you get ready to squeeze the trigger, whisper.....bloodcreek rocks [X(]It helps,,,,really see ya there
ORIGINAL: Bols

Well, the title says it, I hate to do it, but I am going to have to pull out of the indoor league.

Last year during the league I got target panic bad, and after reading some of the stuff Mo posted about learning how to properly shoot using backtension, I am thinking about working on my shot, form, anchor, to get all of this cleared up before I just continue to engrain my brain with what I do now....

I might post scores once I start to see improvements.

Right now, I know I can't shoot as well as I expect using an index finger release. I really need to take some time if I am going to start shooting 3-D seriously and work on my shot.

I hit a plateaulast yearand it gets frustrating when I am not seeing any improvements.

So far, there has been some great scores! I will keep an eye on things.....

Good luck guys!

Bols.

P.S. I really just want to beat the crap outta Bloodcreek on the 3-D course this summer at the GTG, that is why I am going to start training now!