HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - THE WINNERS (Team 13)
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 07:37 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 13-Official Team 13 Thread

Good callMike. From this point on, we're all on a first-name basis.

I'm Fran.

130 - I appreciate that offer, and I would always extend the same offer to you guys. If y'all ever want to come out to PA and hunt - you give me a holler and I'll put a roof over your head, food on your plateand put you on deer or turkeys or whatever wild game floats your boat. But, we all probably have the same problems (cashflowand vacation time restraints). And women. They can hamper your hunting activities too. Don't tell my wife I said that.

...and that was too good a deal on those alphaburly's to pass up. I almost paid $109 at Gander that weekend, but the checkout lines were long, and I thought "I can probably find these cheaper online."

Jason - do you hunt speedgoats near your home, or do you have to travel to get at 'em? I know the feeling about the anticipation. I'm already staring at maps of public lands in Ohio and figuring out where I'm gonna scout this summer. This really is a sickening addiction that never ends. LMAO

I'd like to get out and start picking up sheds, but studying for this bloodyBar Exam sucks. I take it at the end of next month, so it effectively sucks up every stitch of spare time that I have. [>:] If I pass - mark my words - you guys will get to witness one of the single biggest parties of all time. I think I might celebrate for a full year. I might go on a world tour or something. Max out my credit cards on deer tags, plane tickets, ammoand wild unchaste women.