HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Week 1 Scores Talk
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Week 1 Scores Talk

Just think buckeye, if you put 3 of those last games together you would be VERY competitive on the national level for BHFS. That's some pretty impressive shooting for a bowhunter rig! My last 3 games (several weeks ago) with a target rig were a 445, 441, and a 443, so that's some great shooting. I'mreally impressed so far with everyones scores.......we have really seen some pretty good shooting considering many of you have never shot spots, or the vegas face.

I just finished makingsome new 30x pro'supspecifically for the upcoming indoor season, and looked things over on the target bow for the first time since installing a new string several weeks ago. The new string has the DL too long by almost 1/4", and once I adjust this I still need to retime the cam, get a half decent tear through paper, and then I should be ready to rock and roll and shoot for score tomorrow.My local league starts tomorrow night @ 7pm and I'll be using that score for this league as well.

What's everyone think we are going to see for high score this year? What about high X count?