HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Middleton - On the horizon and starting to rise fast
Old 01-07-2008, 12:54 PM
RevWally

Default RE: Middleton - New on the horizon and rising fast

ORIGINAL: awshucks

lol, wally yer a trip! Rising fast? They have been out for 2 yrs and very few people have bought them. Ask your buddy Derrick how many dealers he has in USA next time you talk to him. Here's another little tid bit for ya, Excals limbs don't 'blow up" when you use the same string as the Mitons.

Excal has dominated the 3-D shoots ever since they came out 25 yrs ago. Not 25 months ago, lol.

Excal has legendary customer service, Miton has.....who knows, but not to worry, most of the parts interchange w/ Excal, lol.

Mitons hired gun, Brad Ingles [sp] finished the last 3-d shoot w/ an Excal when his Miton took a dump, lol.

Don't rush out and buy a Miton, Wally, the Chinese are copying Excals as we speak, lol
I am glad to hear that about the Excals. Middleton is firing his dry.

I just don't see why everyone dumps all over a guy who is try to develop a good product.

I guess according to most people, if you aint the big guy, you can just go drop dead.

I am not knocking Excal. Just think Middleton has a really good product. AND ... there will be people in the USA selling them.
I may be one of them. I am fairly certain that Wyvern will be too.

At least Derrick will talk to someone without looking down his nose at them.