HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shot my first ever Vegas round... Is this good or bad or average?
Old 01-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shot my first ever Vegas round... Is this good or bad or average?

That's a pretty average score I'd say, and very good for a first game. Locally in the leagues I participate in I'd say majority of the guys are shooting high 420's-435, with a handful of4 or5 guys that are shooting in the 440's, and maybe another 2-3 that could shoot a 450 on any given night.

I haven't even fletched the arrows I plan to use for this league yet, I've just installed a new string and haven't tweaked DL, peep height, or cam timing yet..........so I've gotta make the time here over the next few days toget completely setup. Just got everything moved into the new house today, so I should have a lot more time on my hands now, but my first score submitted will likely be the first time I have shot in a month or more......[:-].

The 450 league I've shot in for the last 2 years starts this week on Wednesday, so hopefully I can get things sorted soon, I'll likely turn that score in for this league as well.