HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Son and his new bow!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 09:57 AM
crutch
Typical Buck

Default RE: Son and his new bow!

Hey SevenMag,
Looks like you are on the wisconsin border. I think you are about 160 miles from us. It would be nice as he has no one his age (10) around here to shoot with. We really don't have an indoor range around us either..[:@] I'll just have to wait till it warms up a bit and get him dialed in a little better in the backyard. The place that set him up was about 45 minutes from us and only had a foam target to set people up with. I believe we got the 07 model also, it came with the prong rest. He is shooting good with the prong rest, I may change it out for a WB come spring. Hasyour sonpretended he was shooting at a big buck yet....won't be long before they are after the real thing

IL BOW MAN,
I tore that target up pretty goods withthe broadheads. I can't remember the last time I had a field point on. I like to practice with whatI am going to use for hunting. I think that's the 2nd or 3rd foam insert in that deer. The broadhead marks outside the foam insert are my father inlaws[8D] I will be putting on field points this spring when my son and I start shooting a bunch. Still going to get out a few times before the season ends.

crutch