HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Happy Freaking New Year Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Mr Droptine
Fork Horn

Default Happy Freaking New Year Everyone!

I posted this on another site, but in case you didn't see it!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!![/align]I thought before I head to my local wateringhole, I'd share some thoughts and pictures with all of you.[/align]I just want to say this site has brought me together with some great people from this site.[/align][/align]Todd( White Knuckle Productions)~~You Da Man!!!! (and you will make me a celeb!!! He, He!!!)[/align]Tyler T.(TallTines)~~Dbl. Drop Killa![/align]The Nevar Brothers!~~~ The altimate killing machines!!!!![/align]Walt (Stikbow) Zapp me with/ yo tazer![/align]Jason (PassThru),and Bro Aaron,[/align]I could go on and on...................... Just want to say, It's a pleasure to have met some of you, and can't wait to meet others from this site![/align][/align]Now on to my pictures. I could have posted these in the shed section , but..... Here they are.[/align]This is my first shed of the year. Normally I have more by this time of year, but work has me strapped down.[/align]This is a buck that Me and my buddys have had a history with for about 7-8 years.[/align]Here's when I found it this week.[/align][/align][/align]Once I got closer, I reconized the antler.[/align]I couldn't believe he was still alive.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Here's that Shed! 2007.[/align][/align][/align][/align]Here's the shed 2006[/align][/align][/align]Here's the shed from 2005, and his match![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Here's pictures from the collection. [/align][/align][/align][/align]OOPS !!! It is New Years EVE!!!!![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Well, Hope I didn't bore anyone with the pictures! He, He!!!![/align]Gotta Run!!! It's almost 12:00[/align][/align]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!![/align][/align]