StrutNtom
Typical Buck

Default RE: "Baiting Vs. Food Plots"

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

A food plot is there the whole year not the week you are hunting it.

And if you failed math then I guess the circumference of a two acre corn field would baffle those of you don't that know the circumference of five gallons of corn.
Some plots aren't there the whole year. They are seasonal plots.
Market that two week corn ,and then you won't have to spend time here showing your .......................[]
As for this "argument" I've argued it enough so I am staying out of this one. However, you stated that food plots are there all year. This is not true with some plots.
What is the fastest growing food plot that is available? There are no two week food plots ,they take time and money,neither of the things baiting takes.

As far as arguing this point you are unarmed and misguided in this battle and well served to quit.
No one said anything about a two week food plot. Seasonal plots don't grow 12 months as you stated.

As for your other comment. You have noclue of my knowledge or experince in food plots, baiting, or any other areas of hunting. As usuall youtry to use your smartmouth to bash someone.

It doesn't take money to bait? Living in a state where both baiting and food plots are legal, I highly suggest you ask people who bait all year around such as feeders and thoughs and I assure you that at the end of the year their total expenses are a lot higher than planting a foodplot.

Most of my hunting is done on public land in which neither is allowed.