HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whitetail season unexpectedly ended
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 02:27 AM
shed33
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whitetail season unexpectedly ended

Sorry about the bump... but this is the first time I've had found time to get back in here and respond to this...

Guys I really appreciate the thoughts, prayers ....testement to the character the fine folks that we have here. Also thanks to those of you whom pm'd me about Tyson this week as well.

I know there are a lot of folks on here that have been through much tougher and trying times this year. My thoughts are always with those folks everytime I see their name floating around the boards.

Ty is feeling much much better as the doctor got a good control on the pain with the meds he gave him. As a matter of fact Ty is making it on about 1/2 the med dosage.

I agree, he'll heal up fast and probably be just fine. The growth plate issue is out of my hands now, the damage is done and hopefullly it will all work out. His injury is a long way from his head and heart, and it could have been worse.

I'm missing my trip to ND with Tim... but know I am were I should be and thats being a dad and husband first...whitetails..can wait till another season.

Thanks again.. and Happy New Year my friends.