HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - i am sick of this
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 11:29 AM
bowhunter1984
Fork Horn

Default i am sick of this

i have this jack ass that i have cought hunting my place a couple of times and kicked him off well now its goten even worse i have had 2 coon and a coyote taken out of my traps and i would bet good money that its him and i know there not pull outs blood on the ground from when they were shot so now me and the co have to go out tonight and hope he comes back

well guys its taken some time to get back but ive been held up with work fam oh yeah and court thats right we got him two nights later after i posted this me and the co who just happens to be my wifes unc went out right be for dark and set up about an hour after dark we see two flashlights come over the fence we let them walk to the first trap that i had put a road kill coon in and wouldnt you know it they took the bait well as soon as they got it out the co yells hey and the dumbass with the gun poped off a round befor the co could even get out who he was the shot wasnt even close to us i think it just scared him when we yelled and the gun went off but now they have got tresspasing stealing and shooting at a co i dont think that the last charge should be on there but it is and i dont think that they will ever be doing any thing like this again