HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!
Old 12-25-2007, 07:55 AM
bddavidson

Default RE: ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

I too hate to see the cost of hunting goods rise but we all like to see our weekly checks risetoo on occassion. That life. I as a land owner in Tn (600 acres) dont get the chance at 180 class bucks Maybe a 130 140 class buck every 8 to 10 years when they make through several season.. I have land and family to pay for taxes, insurances, repair tractors, fences and other equipment. Think i like renting MY Land to others No but it life. Tabacco no longers supports our state and I work two jobs to just keep my land. Lease pays for the taxes and some of the insurances. If you dont like paying big money for a lease go buy you some land and pay the easy money for it. Let your Hunters pay for it. Doesn,t happen. Outfitter I have nothing against but The probarly are raping us hunters but if we pay itwhy not charge it? I hunt a few day a year but only after my work is done. I heard someone once say go kill it drag it in and eat it. What a concept.