HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - question for you all ?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 05:18 PM
thinktwicez71

Default question for you all ?

i went on a rabbit hunt with my fiance's little cousin last week. I shot the only rabbit of the day and since i had to leave he said he would enter it in for me since i couldn't make the weight in. We agreed that if he won something with it that i would get the gun. (both of us where entered in the tournament). He won a gunand his father is being a dick about it calling all his friends telling him my boy won a gun and yada yada yada. So we go and get the gun and he has me put it in my name so that he can give it to me for christmas and it will already be in my name. WE get there and he falls in love with the gun and takes it home and throws all the packaging away and i got my presents tonight from him and the gun wasn't one of them. What do i do about this ? i mean i think i have been ****ed and i am not very damn happy about this. He is telling everyone that he won and he didn't. This isn't right and i am very pissed off about it. His parents both know i won it and it was my rabbit and they don't seem to care ! What can i do about this ?

PS...him and his father have 60 guns , no lie , and i have 1 ( my .30-06) so it is going to collect dust like the other 10 .22's he already has. [X(]

yeah i know i might be bitching , but i mean i was raised that you don't tell someone your going to do something and promise them it , and then not do it cause you want itinstead. Unless i earned something when i was young i didn't get it. I don't see how he can morally feel it is right to keep it knowing he didn't earn it or deserve it !