HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Good Low light scope
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 01:13 PM
oldelkhunter
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Good Low light scope

For example, a Kahles CL Multizero 4-12 X 52 for $800 or a 3-12 X 56 for $900. These Kahles are VERY good scopes. There are (oftentimes) very good deals on the Sample List. These are slightly used, demos or discontinued models and are warrantied. Go to the S.W.F.A. website and snoop around.
The Samplelist puts a limited warranty on the scopes they sell used, some have been mounted on rifles and others have been display items the Kahles sold by CDNNINVestments are full manufacturer warranty and are new in the Box..you can buy a new cl 4-12x52 for 699 with out multizero and 799 with multizero that is the cheapest I have seen them anywhere. CDNN is undercutting every Kahles dealer out there. One of the reasons Kahles has split from Swaro is that people saw them as 2nd place to Swaro in quality when nothing could be further then the truth. I bought my last one at a exposition and I talked to a Kahles engineerp and he very clearly told me that Kahles is the better scope out there . He didn't have to tell me that I already knew. My experience is I have 2 of them and I just sold a Swaro4-12x50 AV and am looking to buy another 3-10 or 4-12x52 Kahles. I really like the 2.5-10x50mm 30mmC model they have for 799 but I am not sure about finding the right rings for my Sako so I may stay 1" tube.