HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ATTENTION PA HUNTERS
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Nefarious12

Default RE: ATTENTION PA HUNTERS

good points sproulman... I can't stand how some hunters think... i was hunting western MD this year and I was buck hunting only... I was sitting near a creek and heard a shot from the other side soon after 3 does came running across the creek and one had its guts hanging out... I left them run by me and figured someone would cross the creek soon to track it.. no one ever came so i walked down the way they went and saw it laying there bedded down so I finished it off... I heard more shots later that day in the same area whether it was the same guy or not.. i'm not sure but you know as well as I do he probably was shooting at more if he saw them... there are just a lot of unethical hunters that don't give a rip and they will ultimately ruin it for the true hunters and sportsman. And back to PA game commission with how they are running our public hunting lands is not only hurting PA but it is hurting the states surrounding us. I know the hunters I talk to in Maryland are sick and tired of PA guys coming down.. because there deer population is starting to suffer and the woods are loaded with guys. I can't really talk because i travel to hunt maryland for bow hunting only.