HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - area Poacher's get the cuffs
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 04:03 PM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: area Poatcher's get the cuffs

personally, i would not want to be one. I did befriend a new area warden about a month ago, i had tagged out on the deer and decided to take my 8 year old on a bowhunting coyote hunt, it was a just for fun hunt, he got to do all the calling, we ate chips and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches We had a blast, anyway A warden was waiting for us when we got back to the truck (this was on the property i mentioned above) He was a new young guy in his upper 20's, he checked my licenes, we talked for about 40 minutes, he was a great guy. I told him where i lived and invited him to stop by sometime and shoot the bull. On the drive out he stoped me again and kindly pointed a huge buck 50 yards off the road, we glassed it for another five minutes I can see where there jobs can be strenious from some of the people they run into that give them grief.
ORIGINAL: dprsdhunter

Glad they got caught.
Also this got me to thinking--- wouldyou like to be a game warden? You take all kinds of greif, work all hunting seasons. and most everyone you confront has a weapon.