HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread
Old 12-19-2007, 10:03 PM
MN/Kyle
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

ORIGINAL: MN ARCHER

sorry i have not checked in in a longe time
iv had a horse sh**t season just could not make it
happen hunted a nice 10 with a drop tine from the start af archary tell gun season then i had to move (the land owner gun hunts it) so needless to say i ended up with two does never seen a nice buck all year while on stand im done for the season starting to plan a cape buffalo hunt for next year hopefully my luck changes by then good luck to all for the rest of the season sorry i could not get any points up the good thing is thay are talking about having a deer season next year too so will see what happens
No worries, MN ARCHER. I'd day with two does it wasn't too bad of a season! Heck, I've shot a total of 0 deer, but man am I having a blast persuing the game I love, I'm learning a lot this year as well. Good Luck on your future cape buffalo hunt, and as well as any other game you happen to hunt.

To all of team 11:

MN ARCHER
gtx106
bow huntert
Monie
APAJaws
KCMO Cityboy

SparrowHawk
outdoormafiaKP
teamster284
22series

I have, really, truly enjoyed being your captain this season. It was great getting to know some of you better. It is so great there is a forum like this for people to "meet" other people, and get to know them. Even though our team might not win, yes MIGHT not....still have people hunting, myself included, I wouldn't want anyone else on OUR team. Thank you for voting me captain, for some it might not mean much, I mean what did I do? To me it meant something, and I hope in the future I have a some of you on my team, or heck, even get to meet some of you in person. I wish you all the best of luck in all you do, keep it touch, and lets put a fewmore down for team 11, what do you say?