HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!
Old 12-18-2007, 09:16 AM
ben673

Default RE: ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

The problem is not enough quality hunting oppurtunities. More state agencies need to aline their regulations with sound QDM practices. That way public land hunting would be much better. Also, deer hunters pay the the vast majority of license fees in most states. So, state agencies should try to open more public land to provide quality hunting oppertunities for deer hunters. As for the Outdoor Channel and the Hunting DVD's, I like a lot of them. Especially, Michael Waddell's, the Drury Boy's, and Primos, but I don't like watching high fence hunts anywhere. But, what's more important is that a large percentage of the 180 or so middle school boysI have in my P.E. classes love to watch these shows. In a world where there is so many things trying to get kid's attention the Outdoor channel and Hunting DVD's help to attract kids to our sport. So, take a child hunting or fishin' cause if Bill Jordan ain't makin money, we probably ain't huntin' either.