HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!
Old 12-18-2007, 06:19 AM
GR8atta2d
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

Whoa, I don't get what you're so mad at? Someone found a way to live thier dream and you haven't. I mean that isn't just the hunting industry, it's life in general.
Tiger Woods just had "his" tournament The Target World Challenge. The last place invitee made $170,000 for playing golf for 3 days(He withdrew from the final round). Is that shame on us "consumers" too? There will always be those that get too big for thier britches, be it in hunting, golf, sports, business..whatever. That shouldn't reflect on the business it should reflect on the individual.

I'm not big on hunting DVD's so I don't buy them. Simple. I'd rather talk to you guys who are out there battling the same things I face. Finding land, scouting, passing immature bucks, balancing life with hunting time..etc. I can benefit from your expiriences.

This is not to say that I denounce, Outfitted Hunts..I would love to go on many and it bothers me that so many are quick to bash those that can, and do, go on them.