HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting for a career?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 05:53 AM
iowabob85
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting for a career?

I love my job at the hospital and work hate to give it up. I myself would only enjoy guiding turkey hunts because the success percentage here in Iowa would be way better than deer hunts fair chase only. I love deer hunting but I also have a passion for turkey hunting and feel I could do that fulltime in the spring and still not lose my passion for it.

Tony I too use to play alot of softball when I was in the military, I played on three leagues and we would average 15 games a week from March through November. We won our city league and always won the military leagues that we played in. We qualified for the Texas State tourney numerous times but do to military obligations we only got to attend it one time. After a 9 hour drive to Midland Texas a tyrant named Saddam Hussein screwed our chance at glory up by invading Kuwait. When we arrived the phone in our Hotel room was already ringing telling us to return to Fort Hood because we were deploying to Saudi Arabia. 250 teams were invited to the State Tourney and one of them that we had beaten all year ended up in 8th place in the end. What could have been