HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!
Old 12-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Rooster
Spike

Default RE: ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

Folks, NYbigbucks is one of my best friends. He has always been very loyal to the sport of Deer Hunting. he has been very fornuate to have worked hard saved his money and chose to spend his money to go out and about to states where Big Bucks are produced and has put in his time to be able to kill big bucks. He has a knack for studying them and for this he is rewarded. I do agree that the folks that are so called Pro hunters should be thanking us for coming to meet them and taking out our time to meet with them and listen to the bs , because with out the folks watching and listening they wouldnt be crap. As some of you have said this has become more of any industry than a sport. The fun is gone for me. I use to travel with NYBigBuck on deer hunts, he and I both went to Alberta and yes both of us killed huge bucks. but the fun in it has gone for me because of the cost. I have two small kids an just cant do it anymore. Good luck to those of you that can and cant no matter where your hunting.