HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowhunters - do you root against the gunners?
Old 12-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Germ
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bowhunters - do you root against the gunners?

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I used to get all worried and fired up about who shot what in gun season. A lot of that was because people broke laws and/or were slobs. They shot illegal bucks, and if the deer didn't drop in sight they didn't bother to follow up on it.

But now a days, those things may or may not still happen, I just prefer not to know about it. I'll just go out the next season and work hard to find what did survive from the past season.

If you are a decent person and follow the rules, I hope you have a great time and get what you are after. If you are a scumbag and even if technically you don't break laws, but you act in a manner that gives good(properly behaving)hunters a bad name, I hope your gun jams and your shells misfire.

Now, to say that I'm not a little excited that few bucks were taken in my area this season, I would be lying.
Rybo that is it, LOL

Quick I am not going to lie, man did it used to bother me. I mean I was a nut case about it, LOL