HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)
Old 12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

enough with the self bumps already let this topic drop already..

btw, yet again smart guy.. its extremely.. did you go to high school?? haaaaaaaaaaa
I bet I know how you got your user name ...with YOUR attitude I bet a lot of people give you the "FINGERZ"

dd

LMAO!

I like some have given this same type of treatment to DD, and for what? What really does it accomplish? As for having money, and hunting here or there...ALL of us who aren't "loaded", if we suddenly became so, we'd be hunting in the "dream spots" as well, or we'd buy or own land and create such a place, so that theory of him having money and you don't just doesn't make sense.

But DD, I noticed in a few of those pics, that those does had thier tails straight up and getting ready to bounce...you might want to go ahead and order that Scent Blocker

Congrats on your deer
WOW ...I go hunting today and this thing just EXPLODES ...looks like I have some work to do..I will update the diary first...We saw nothing this morning ..it was raining most all morning and I only heard one shot ..left my stand at 10.30 and scouted a bit then went to get a bite ...returned to the stand at 2.00 and hunted till dark ..counted 14 before the fog got so thickwe could not see...saw 3 bucks ..two young ones and the nice one horn buck that I had seen during rifle season breed a doe .......NOW toSolo.. I am not sure what would make you think the good Doc is "LOADED" ..... pssstttt just a hint I aint really a doctor ..... I was so poor when I was a kid that my mom would cut holes in the pockets of my pants at Christmas just to give me something to play with ....I do have a REAL job like most on here ...I work for Harley Davidson ........

dd