HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Guys who took a buck
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:23 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA Guys who took a buck

like the others, private, but open to hunting with permission. was taken at my buddys camp...they have written permission from the landowner that allows them and any guest to hunt so long as no does are taken. landowner actually doesnt hunt i dont think(pretty sure on that)...bought most of a mountain years ago for him and his family and friends to ride ATVs and dirtbikes...but the rest of the landowners in the area started a program to manage their OWN deer herd...banned together and ALOT of the area is no doe hunting. works well....we travel from 2B up there to see more deer as awkward as that may sound...

also should note, i hunted state game lands...though im still getting a feel for bowhunting there, and the large woods had me fooled for a season and a half, i finally got into bucks this season and seen a 1.5yo 6pt..and another deer that definently looked like a cruising buck during the seeking phase..just never got a look at the head...next year should be better for me on that state game lands...

hey....i feel left out

ahhh thats better cant show that guy off too many times