HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 06:55 PM
WV Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

ORIGINAL: fun2hunt

ORIGINAL: WV Hunter

I did. See my post about buck grunts in the bowhunting forum. Weird. I wish I could have seen him at least. Didn't see any this evening either. Will hit it next week a couple mornings probably. Hopefully he'll come back around!

Dave, sorry to hear about your doe. I have had that happen before...it ain't worth getting sick over, that is for sure. Too many deer out there for that.

Come on guys...we gotta at least get one on the board... who is still hunting? I have another month, but it gets slim pickens this time of year. Our gun season is 8 weeks long, an they are steady booming
I just read your thread on grunting. Do you think it was a series of buck roars? That must have been excited, you never know where it will happen, it could have just as easily been at the stand you where in. I will be getting out in late Dec again with the bow once my wife's finals are over.
It had my heart pumping for sure. It was one of the weirdest things I've ever heard in the woods. They were definitely grunts, just very long. So close, yet so far. I would love to have at least seen him....to know what was making those grunts. At least I know he's around, but my luck he's a forkhorn or something. LOL

Good luck guys...trying to get out some more this week, hopefully.

-Mike