HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA bucks
Thread: PA bucks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:50 PM
deerstalker79
Spike

Default RE: PA bucks

My camp hunts in 2G, right on the potter/cameron cty line, i didn't see any legal buck myself did see 4 non-legal buck and a total of 12 does over 3 whole days (did take off an hour over lunch on monday to warm-up and dry out the flintlock muzzleloader i use), other guys didn't see any buck, only one guy and his son saw a doe, they filled the son,s doe tag with that one, other than that it was nothing for our camp till saturday, unfortunalty i musta got under the weather from monday and tuesday cause i was for the first time in my life too sick to hunt this weekend , but my father-in-law called me to let me know saturday that he took out one of my Bro-in-laws 2 sons, as a mentored hunter and the little guy nailed a 15 inch 6pt that would have been an 8 except for two broken tines, the other son hunted with my bro-in-law and got a spike, no doe seen, no buck shot by any adults. thats it so far, i'll probably not be able to get back out till muzzleloader thanks to this danged strep throat thats got me down, but oh well, theres a 11pt non-typical on my fathers posted farm ground in blair cty that i'm going to try and setup a date with in muzzleloader.