HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are this guys chances?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 10:40 AM
shawnfogelman
Fork Horn

Default RE: What are this guys chances?

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: Hunter Dan7

Bawanajim he made a good shot on him but the arrow dident penatrate. its not his fault so why dont you stop harrasing him. you know how your P.S. thing says long haired freaky need not apply, maby i will put on mine Bawanajim need not Reply.
Reread the part about him passing up a 60 yard broad side shot with a scope sighted shoot gun at the same severly limping buck that he previously wounded.

AT this point and time maybe you could point out justexactly whoms fault this little misadventure might be.
Ok Ladies...Here is my take. For those of you who doen't understand...bawanajim has seen time after time these posts from people stating how they have wounded this BIG beautiful animal and they haven't found him. For guys like Jim, myself and others on this site, we take pride and put forth a large amount of time and effort in making sure that all of our equipment is working properly to ensure a clean, ethical and quick kill on these animals that we hold so dear to our hearts. Remember, we are passionate about this... With that said, I'm not defending bawanajim, I can relate to his frustrations though. Although a bit harsh, he does mean well. As another guy put it..."Poop happens" as we all know. ILL Buck Hunter...at 60 yards in the evening hours with a scoped shotgun... You should have put him out of his misery and collected your wounded deer. you have friends that would have helped you retreive that buck in the late night hours. And worse case scenerio...you wait till morning to track him down. I'm not sure if you practiced with these "New" broadheads before hunting with them, but anytime you change even the slightest thing on your set up. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TRY IT BEFORE HUNTING WITH IT. Remember, if it's not broke...Don't fix it. Good luck on getting another shot at your buck. And good luck the rest of the year.