HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - [Deleted]
Thread: [Deleted]
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Beezer
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Question

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

Betsy, if that is your real name, I really wish you had better writing skills, I could not understandmuch of what your complaint was. Too many mistakes in your in grammer Betsyand I really did not see a thesis statement. Please learn to write and express your feelings in a way that can be understood. You see Betsy, not all hunters areuneducated rednecks. I happen to be an educator, not to mention a Summa Cum Laude graduate of Va State University. That means I graduated number one in my class with a 4.0 gpa, so please do not get on here and degrade us andspeak down to us with yourEnglish elitist attitude. I know this additude well, my in-laws are English, and yes, they feel same way you do about hunting. Too bad for them and you, however,they do love me for what it is worth. Now, I have no problem with your opinion of hunting, to each his own. I don't care what they did in England about hunting, personally I think they have much greater problems with drug addiction and health care. Please clean your own house before your try to dirty ours.
Bloody hell.....ya don't have to blast the limey bastards mate.