HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I am shocked! Bowtech staff
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:28 PM
PABowhntr
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I am shocked! Bowtech staff

First and for most what are your jobs? How are you able to spend 700 on a new bow every year or every other year on a bow that may or may not be any smoother and only shoot a few feet per second faster? The last is are there any openings at those jobs for my wife so that I can hunt more with new bows?
1. Full time employee of a local school district, part-time archery pro shop worker, part-time representative for a popular bow company

2. Prior to being a representative for said company I was single with a decent paying job, alot of time on my hands and a passion for bowhunting and bowhunting equipment.

3. I honestly don't know. Pat might be able to help you there.

Just wondering what does it mean to be a bowtech corporate staff? How do you get that position? What do you do?
Corporate staff members serve a variety of purposes. One, we are here to offer assistance on the forums if folks have questions on our products. Two, we work with many of the local dealers of our products. Three, we also work many of the outdoor shows helping to educate and promote our product line.

...at least that is what I have been doin'. I hear you can get away with just lookin' pretty. Ask Pat.