HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - quick question????
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:32 AM
wingchaser_labs
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: quick question????

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

hey those are pretty cool but I was looking more for a right turn style instead because most people get a left and I want this to be a little diffrent but those look cool to. it's a hard choise when you dont have to long to decide whitch mount your are going to get hey thanks for the pics I'll show ya when I get it
Yeah if you go with the semi-sneek right turn it will look exactly the same only the other way. That one timberline put up is the semi sneek right turn. I like the new full sneek head up forms mackenzie came out with too, kinda similar to the semi-sneek head up timberline posted but the head is a little lower and I like em with ears back instead of forward.....

I don't think the left turn is more favored overa leftbut I guess it could be..... You should also consider where you might be putting your mount. Most people pick which way they want their head to go based on either its best looking side being on the outside or where on the wall in their house they may be putting it based on wall space. Sounds like you have your turn picked out already but just remember where you are going to put it. You dont want it in the corner of a room looking at the other wall. WCL