HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bucks of Tecomonte... what a joke..
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
eatsleephunt
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bucks of Tecomonte... what a joke..

If I owned 100,000acres (or even a much smaller denomination) in prime big game habitat, you bet I'd be into quality management. And you can bet my 12 year old daughter, if interested, would be smacking some good ones on an annual basis. Even if I could simply afford to take my kid to places like that I would probably consider it. Whether or not I would choose to televise their experiences is another matter.

If I lived in the Southeast where I could chase deer with dogs, (and had been raised doing it), I would want my kids to have the same thrilling experience. Once again, and for more obvious reasons, I doubt I would televise it.

However, I'm a poor lowly contractorfrom Montana and my kids will get "prime" opportunity on public land here when they are old enough. I will be their guide, and If I may say so,we'll have some pretty good opportunities to take trophy big game together.

The bucks of Tecomate? Well, I'm not sure very many people can actually identify with that type of hunting, but by golly I'll bet all of you would go if given an all expense paid hunt - particularly if it were for one of your kids.