HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Which Arrow Rest? QAD, RipCord, or Bisquit?
Old 11-26-2007, 12:33 AM
m9a9g9i9c
Typical Buck

Default RE: Which Arrow Rest? QAD, RipCord, or Bisquit?

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: guntercb

MillerHunter13,

Thanks for the advise.

Dan,

Why do you like the Vapor Limb Driver? Do you own and use one? Have you tried others? I guess you would spend a little more money and get it?

Thanks,
Chris
Chris, I have sold, used and setup several Drop aways including but not limited to:
1. Vapor Trail Limb Driver
2. Ripcord
3. QAD
4. Free Fall
5. Drop Zone
The Limb Driver is the easiest to setup and get perfect clearance with, which is a big plus. The others will all work but some of the fiddling you have to do to get them setup properly is time consuming. Not always but often enough I won't use them myself anymore. Another plus for the Limb Driver is there is zero pressure put on the down cables.

Yes, I have Limb Drivers on my Allegiance and my Guardian

One will soon find its way on my General as well as my Airborne 82

They really are fool proof as well as bullet proof. To try them is to like them

I also have used a WB rest as well as the Hostage rest. I prefer the Hostage because it has the advantages of full containment without the disadvantages of all the contact. I think those type rests have their place I just prefer Dropaways. The way I have mine rigged you almost have to turn the bow upsidedown to make the arrow fall out

Dan
Dan has a General.....damn, I held on the other day and the shop owner had to pull it out of my hands to put it back on the rack....I didn't have my visa at the time...
But every xmas list has one on top.....you never know when one of your family wins the lottery......