HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
huntingson
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

I took some kids out for youth gun season. I am never doing that again. It was pathetic. These kids thought it was supposed to be a video game and when shot opportunities presented themselves they flung lead through the air like they had automatic weapons and were trying to gain fire superiority. I swear, everything I said was in one ear out the other. No hope of these rascals becoming hunters, but there is a great chance that they will be great killers. I hate gun season. Truly. Never taking part in it again. It isn't nature during gun season. It is deer running for their lives as they get persued by everyone and their brother through every thicket, woodlot and field in Ohio. I just don't understand how anyone can say things like, "Well all these people out here will really keep them moving, which is great!" Spare me! Why don't you spend more than 12 hours a year learning about deer behavior and perhaps try to actually hunt them instead of blasting away like thecompletely ignorantmoron you are! Freaking hillbillies. My neighbor's grandson shot a tiny 6-point in the ass as it ran full throttle across the field from him. What a genius! Then, when they walked up on it and it wasn't dead, he had his brother finish it off with his bow so that he wouldn't have to "waste another shell". HEY MORON, A BROADHEAD IS A LOT MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A SHOTGUN SLUG!!! These are the types of people who gun hunt around me. Once again, I try to be nice and it does nothing but bite me in the rear end.

Other than that it was a great weekend[:'(]