HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Illinois firearms season thread...
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 11:25 AM
drstalker
Typical Buck

Default RE: Illinois firearms season thread...

This season sucks for me,there where poachers in my hunting area in southern Illinois,and cougars in the area,my uncle has an new oil well on his property and the people that maintain it where in and out of the fields where I have taken many deer over the yers,also there where two other hunters that he gave permission to .He also has a spot behind his house and owns a skinny strip where deer come and go from,and an outfitter owns half of the skinny strip(Middlefork outfitters)anyhow one of the hunters from the outfitter set a stand in my uncs woods,then a guy that killed a huge buck on Middleforks property had the nerve to tresspass and park his pickup truck on my uncles property.I'm pissed off about this season,and am really getting tired of all the hassles just to hunt,which I love to do.Thirty dolllars for tags,5 hour drive,putting up with poachers tresspassers,cougars,getting skunked really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.I'm really considdering hunting public land next year durrring the firearms season or maybe not at all.[:@]