HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Enigma Camo
Thread: Enigma Camo
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Brett/IL
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enigma Camo

Sorry for being so late getting back to this post. I will take some pics in my hunting environment, but as NavyDeerHunter stated it will look different to the game you are hunting than it will to the human eye.

As far as the question about time/garments ordered goes. I placed my order in early Sept. and told Chuck I would like it by the start of Nov. I ordered a pair of pants "loaded" and a field shirt "loaded" as well. Loaded means double thickness in high wear areas, knees, elbows, etc. I also got the hand warmer pockets, and too many other features to mention. I also ordered a hat, face mask, and dew rag. If you plan far enough ahead and don't approach the order as "I need it yesterday." than I think you will be more than happy with Chuck. As an owner of a small business I understnd people who wait until the last minute and then gripe that it is taking to long. The other thing that needs to be taken into consideration is that these are custom garments made one at a time for each customer.