HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 25 Official Team The Bone Collectors Thread
Old 11-17-2007, 08:42 AM
BigDaddy12t
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 25 Official Team The Bone Collectors Thread

Well guys, I am just bumbed. I shot a nice 7 point Thursday afternoon at 2:30, but I think hew lived to see another day. Something went wrong when I shot, and I ended up hitting him in hte left hip bone, only got 4" of penetration. Time is running out for me fast. Went out this morning, and I will be going out this evening, but unless I have the chance at a slam dunk shot, I wont be taking any, becouse I have to get up early in the morning and drive to North Dakota to pick up my son. He will be here for a week over Thanksgiving, so next weekend will probably be out for me too, I will have to take him back on Sunday. Then the next weekend is my wifes work Christmas party, so I will hunt saturday morning, and Sunday evening.And then throw in a day or two for Cristmas shopping, that dont leave but 6 or so more sits for me.[:@]

Come on Peter, lets get that deer of yours in the score card!!! How much tiime do you all have left to hunt?